So much things churning around in my mind.
I wonder so much always, i wonder will i be thought of ?
Will i being missed by people like crazy?
will i be loved by someone i love ?
I hate to think, cause thinking too much i will be upset.
Met up with Jennifer yesterday.
Yes we chatted. Someone is being too much.
too much for me not to be angry with him.
I also have very big a little don't wish to see him ( :
I've my Jennifer, my lovelove Ban.
So without him, i'm alright...
Just don't make me be the one that scream at him, things will get out of hand.
I promised it will happen if things get worse.
Ban sms me this morning 530am ( :
he left for field camp already.
awwwws.
sian sian sian.
programe-less.
swimming, tanning and sleeping.
I'm gonna do that whenever i'm free.
Kbox this saturday with Ban, xun and kiat? YIPIEEEEEE ! ( :
hopefully they wanna go !
lols~
Nothing much to blog?
i've a swollen left eye, so my eyes now ._o
k bye
能不能给我一首歌的时间
紧紧的把那拥抱变成永远
在我的怀里你不用害怕失眠
哦如果你想忘记我也能失忆
要怎么证明我没有说谎力气
哦请告诉我暂停算不算放弃
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment