I'll try...
I need people who is around me to go through it with me.
it's hard to say let go then able to let go...
Whatever it is, i just want him to be happy.
we ain't meant to be.
so why must i cling onto something which i will never be able to get and to cherish?
i'm contented..
these 3 days, i met up with JS(: more than 20hrs .
I'm kind of starting to doubt things about him...
He's so good to me suddenly, is it because "someone" wants him to.
so i wont be looking for Ban?
Is she the main reason to JS(: sudden caring to me?
Sighs, i will be utterly upset if things is this way.
I'm tired.
badly sick now, mentally and physically.
Where are you BAN!
):
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment