As time goes by.
I got the world's courage to let him know how i actually feels for him.
things got a little worst?
I'm not sure is he avoiding me or is he simply pure busy.
I received his message at night asking me to take care if im really sick.
how i wish everyday i can get to see messages this way.
I wants to be selfish, to let him love me only not another.
can i?
Am i able to?
Am i allow to?
I starts to doubt so much so much.
Probably meeting him on sunday, hopefully?
If not gonna be a week or so not meeting him (:
Good luck to myself, i know i have to be strong so i'm able to be there for him like how i used to.
I promised, i'll leave once he forgets her.
I'll leave even how much nono in my heart.
(:
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment