Thursday, October 2, 2008

Believing

I never thought things will be this way.
All i want is to see him being happy and smile like how he used to.
He's in pain, he's trying to let go of her.
The her that he loves alot...

He seeked help from me, wants me to help him through this.
i don't mind just be the tools for him to forget her.
I may sound stupid and silly and he feels that is unfair for me.
I don't mind, cause i like him as much as he likes her.
She belongs to someone else now, to be clear she fell in love with Jayass's best friend.
This is the last thing which i wants it to happen, so afraid he couldn't take it anymore.
I really wants to be there for him, even if i lose everything in my life.
even my smile, even people who really dotes on me.
It doesn't matter cause i'm contented once he is happy.

I don't wanna give him any pressure by telling him i like him though i already mentioned.
But i wants him to know, i will try to hold back myself from falling deeper with him.
It hurts me so badly when he apologised to me for being unfair.
i don't mind to be his someone which he never love, i know he never love me.
I will try my best to be there for him even how tired i am.
I really miss his smile, the smile that actually brings us together seven years ago.

i'll wait.. for the day you fall for me.

No comments: