Saturday, October 25, 2008

belonging

Does he belongs to me?
Or no?
I dont know whats going right into my mind already.
I only know how to stand by there helplessly ):

JS booked out, he met up with her.
Can i scold her in my blog?
What she really wants? Want Ban and want JS at the same time?
isn't she being a bitch?
whoever dont like this post just close it, ive no reason not to blog something like that.
She knew JS still likes her alot and she already together with ban.
Cause Ban met up with me, she have to meet JS ?
isn't she trying to let JS not to give up her this way?
I HATE HER.
She's a bitch.
She dont even mind to go over to JS's place to meet JS.
how am i gonna describe her as?
Ban got no comments to this at all, he doesnt seems to bother.

Met up with xun and Ban.
Ban came over to meet me in the store (:
I've honey drink and medicine from Ban
thanks! HUGS ( : ( :
then we headed towards Bukit Merah to meet up with xun and kiat.
kiat super no shame, me and ban reached he went off to Clark Quay.
NO SHAME TO THE MAX
nevermind..
usual lovelies Ban, xun and me ( :
fishball noodles and oyster omellet (:
whatever it is spelled as.
hahaa.
then chatted awhile and headed home via 198.
Ban fell asleep, and xun was busy playing psp lol.
Ban send me home ( :
thanks ban for everything but things just dont seems right?
i dont know i dont know.
JS and her came all the way back from yishun just because she wanna stay over at ban's place.
she no place to stay?
I hate her.
Ban already so tired, yet have to go out find Js and her and send JS back?
rubbish.

As for my side, JS seems to start to vanish from my mind.
i dont know why, perhaps he's too selfish.
He treated me well as there's a reason to it.
somehow i dislike him?
I dont know, no longer know what i really wants anymore...
bye

No comments: