Wednesday, October 22, 2008

thoughts

I think i thought of it through..
why should i cling onto hope on something which will never belongs to me?
Down with bad flu, throat infection.
So much happen, so much. You ain't around to go through with me, but someone else yes.

7 years without fail
7 years of care and concern
7 years of dependent (:
MY BANBAN, URBAN :D

8 years of sister
8 years of heart to heart talks
8 years of my life (:
MY JENJEN. LOVELY BITCH

they are both most important people in my life, no one will replace!
please be uber touched when you sees this. lol
i've once regret for not holding and treasure someone i love, i dont want this to happen to my this both confidant.
I want them to cherish and treasure their love ones, just as much as i love them (:
for my JENJEN (:
the love for her is like sisterly love, of course we share almost everything.
from our life, to school, to working life, to relationship.
Mummy loves her too (:
can consider she's my half sister (:

for my BANBAN! (:
i love BANBAN AS BANBAN !
yes BANBAN always there.
piggyback when im tired, carries my bag though is awfully girlish, slept on his shoulder on the way home.
yes, we are that close (:
don't doubt ok?
haaa!

for stanley
someone that i failed to cherish.
someone that i loved the most.
someone that i wanted to spend my life with.
but i lose it.
can only blame myself for having the pride for not turning and beg him.

I wants them to be happy.
so that i would do.
(:
I LOVE JENNIFER !
I LOVE BANBAN !
I LOVE STANLEY ! past

No comments: