Met up with Jennifer after meeting up with Ban (:
Jennifer told me not to be too good...
So i must be a bad woman? LOLS!
push her away?
._.
& she mentioned that i'm a good bitch ._.
Is not suppose to be a compliment... ):
but at least i stand up for my own thinking and knows what i've actually doing...
ha ha ha
working in forum is craze craze crazy!
Everyday is like so happening.
Perhaps forum seems to be a better place to work with.
This weekend burnt!
No Off day... nvm
but Fullshift on both days.
killer!
) : ) : ) :
it shows and it means no night outing..
but i want a supper please?!?!
I miss my little bitch, Jennifer..
I miss my Ban (:
I miss that DX.
oh yah!
Congrats to Kiat !!! WEEEEEEE
he's like attached lols lols lols~
thats all now.
Byebye
I LOVE YOU
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment