night met my bitch go ’sweet frog porridge’ again.. yummy~ but we are too full to finish all.. lol.. anyway huiying, u know what i mean.. stand out of the picture and do what need to be done.. the further you drag, things get worst.. no matter what, Ban zhu ding hurt her le.. so why dunwan end it earlier, dun let her suffer that much.. =)
be strong my friend, cuz i’m here for you when it hurts in your heart. =)
this is from my most beloved friend ( :
thanks! I know you has been staying by my side all along without fail.
Without you, i might not even be able to pick myself up in this terrible impact 1 year.
I LOVE YOU OK?
I know you're looking lols...
haha i shall become les, so we can be together again.
btw i saw sam sam yesterday~ AWWWWW
i miss her ( :
that's all.
I dont really have any mood to blog anyway.
goodbye loves
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment